(Phoenix) AMG INC is able to tailor an airport management solution to suit the size and requirements of your airport – regardless of its location. Ensuring the operation of an airport is safe, compliant and well managed is vital to the success of any airport.
It is imperative that all aspects of an airport are run as efficiently and safely as possible no matter what its size. Phoenix understands the vital link that airport operations provide to the aviation world as well as the general public. Airport operations must not only deliver operational continuity; but also manage community relations, comply with government regulations and provide the operational flexibility needed by resource sector customers during rapid expansion phases.
We are proud to be involved in your community.
We participate in:
- local COPA Groups (Canadian Owners and Pilots Association),
- local High school and College co-op placements at the airport,
- local events that promote the airport such as fly-ins, car and plane shows and any event that promotes the airport to the public and tax payers,
- attracting local groups to rent the facility for meetings to generate income and exposes them to the airport and brings awareness to the facility.
Do you want to learn more?
This article explains exactly what a Fixed Base Operator can do for you! https://blog.privatefly.com/us/fbos-fixed-base-operators
Our team is able to effectively place staff at the airport within the timeline given.
They strive to meet all challenges of operating a successful airport.
Our staff is made up of various backgrounds which all bring knowledge and a work ethic that strengthens our ability as a company
- Municipal Roads Superintendant
- Retired Toronto Pearson employee
- Retired Federal Government acquisitions specialist
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot
- Aviation School Instructor
- Marketing manager
- Medi Vac Pilot
- Present and former Airport managers
Working as a team, we ensure all items brought forward are assessed and recommend the appropriate approach to handle various situations that might arise.
Our staff works to meet the mandate required, within the hours of operation, in a safe and professional manner.